Well, I’m excited! It’s time to start doing this!
I have been working on a Patreon Page. It is now up and ready, so…
It’s time to launch!
My regular followers know that I write. I make digital art. Often, I combine my words and art. I have this blog, where I post my work. Several of you regularly read my posts, like them, add comments. Thank you!
I also publish my work in journals (online and print—over 150 published works), I have three books of poetry (one eBook, two print) and a fourth (print) book coming, this one hybrid flash-poetry and flash fiction. Many of you have also followed links I post to the online publications, some have even bought my books. Thank you!
Become a supporter now!
And I’m asking now for your financial support, so I can keep doing this. I want to:
- Re-design this blog and move it to its own server (rented space)
- Write, make art, write, make art… you get the idea.
Creating is my life. Maybe I should get out more, but really, it’s what I love to do. Or as Otto Korekt sometimes has it, what I live to do!
So, please visit my Patreon Page and add your financial support today!
- Signed copies of War Surrounds Us for one level of support
- Advanced, signed copies of my next book, The Palm Reading after The Toad’s Garden, for another level of support
- Both for an even higher level of support
- Include supporters in some of my creative work
- New, Premium Theme for my blog design
- Move the blog from free WordPress to its own server
- Any amount you wish (this is for ongoing support, so keep it affordable—you are asked to pay the pledge for each new work I post)
- Opt in or out as you can afford it
- I will be giving Patreon Patrons opportunities other don’t have.
Today, I launch! This is it!
Come join the fun!!!
(P.S. Did you notice the Patreon button under Support | Fragments, in the right column? You can just click on that, too!)
(P.P.S. What I am not doing: I am not charging for my work, other than a few premiums for Patreon Patrons as a thank you. My blog will continue, and it will continue to be free. In fact, I should be posting even more if I get enough financial help! If I reach the level of support that I think could pay for moving my blog from the free WordPress, the ads that sometime appear on the bottom would go—and the Amazon ads in the side column, too. If you can’t afford to or don’t want to pay to support my work, you would still be welcome here at all times, and my work would still wait for you to read it. I hope that you will support me, but I do not want to coerce anybody. Of course, I will still be trying to sell my books.)